For anyone who has always been afraid of things that go bump in the night, these pictures will scare the bejesus out of you. For those of us who’ve not normally been affected by a bump here or there, the first question might be, “What IS that in the various photos?” Unless some rational explaination can be given for some of the photos, some of them are downright disturbing.
Without a doubt, stories of creatures and dark spirits have been passed down from generation to generation for centuries, however a few things are different today than at times in the past. Look at CERN for example, and the potential it has for ripping open miniature black holes or other dimensions. Is it possible in mankind’s quest to play God, we’ve opened the door for some of these entities to join us in our world? If so, how do we get them to go back? Take a look at the photos and judge for yourself!
If there's one thing we know by now, it's how much ghosts love to unexpectedly jump into photos. It doesn't matter who's taking the photo or where it's taken; ghosts and other creepy apparitions somehow always find a way to appear.
Perhaps it's slightly more freaky when they manage to somehow find their way into pictures taken by motion-activated trail cameras in the woods. If I found any of these images on my trail camera, I'd move to the nearest city immediately.
1. A ghost child?
2. What the…?!
3. The deer is being watched by something sinister.
4. A lost child being raised by deer?
5. I really hope this is a person and not a ghost.
6. Demon chase.
7. Some sort of a ghost party?
8. It's coming for your soul.
9. Could this be evidence of Bigfoot?
10. Walking slowly into the darkness.
11. This photo and the one below were taken within seconds of each other.
12. What is that thing?
13. I hope a flying squirrel is the only thing this deer is running from.
14. The grim reaper is watching you.
Well, that's one way to catch ghosts stalking your property. Personally, I'd rather not know if these spirits are out there watching me. When it comes to ghosts and general spookiness, I feel like ignorance is bliss.
OTHER VERY FREAKY LISTS:
BE SURE TO GO MY PROFILE’S BELOW AT OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
~ THE UN-SILENT MAJORITY ~